Eye 2 Eye Opticians Invaded by the Stars Wars Alien Force

Hi everyone.   Her was I minding my own business in my Eye 2 Eye Opticians Practice in Middleton Manchester M24 4EL when I was suddenly allarmed to discover that My practice had been invaded by Darth Vader and a Alien Force Storm Trooper who were threatening to destroy my Practice   However I managed to repel the attack with the help of Chewbacca, and the day was saved again and we managed to continue offering our great eyecare service to our clients in Middleton Manchester UK    You can catch all of the action in this video which is a live replay of the actual event at they took place.  
 
have a great day

Posted via email from Geoff Lords Hot Flash Relief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gastric Sleeve Surgery in France

We've Got it All

What is Movers Specialty Service revenue?